Saturday, October 26, 2013

Show Me The Halloween!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween.

Perhaps I’m a bit biased seeing how our first niece ever was born on the 31st. I remember that day so well. It was the bestest day.

How do I love Halloween? Let me count the ways.

I love the crisp crunchy air; the anticipation of the holiday season. I love the excitement that comes off my kids in droves. And I love that kids all over the country dress up to celebrate Mikey Sarah’s birthday. I love the candy, the fun spooks and October’s night skies.

It’s October! And we all know what that means!

SHOW ME YOUR HALLOWEEN!
Glow in the dark décor, very cool~
Hand carved pumpkins.
Dre said James didn't want to touch the brains, Ava on the other hand has a bright future as a brain surgeon.
Hey look, it's our Sister~ er . . . a witch.
Bats, grinning pumpkins and a grim reaper, oh my!
The best kind of October morning . . . courtesy of our CA sister.
Because what girl wouldn't want two dozen . . .
er, black . . . roses?
 
Break out the potions! What's for dinner?
 
Pumpkin head!
 
Venture no further, it's a dead end.
 
Because wreaths aren't just for Christmas anymore.
 
Um . . . does someone have something they want to confess tell us?
 
Ahoy there Matey Jake!
 
Hey look! Ava dressed up as her mom for Halloween!
 
No wait, now she's a fairy princess,
peacock style!
 
Happy Halloween Everyone! 

No comments: