Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Families are Incredible!!

I cannot think of anything more incredible than our family.


Except for maybe Christel's chocolate sheet cake with peanut butter icing.


But families are forever and Christel's chocolate sheet cake with peanut butter icing barely lasted for the two days we were there. YUM!


Here are a few pictures of our trip, they are in no particular order, because I'm a bit lazy right now, and because of my laziness, this particular post won't show everyone we visited.




Bear and Stef!


So in love!


Thanks so much for the wonderful dinner!



Caleb and Cole!


Gabriel and Cali visiting their Colorado cousins.

That L Gabriel made with his fingers, that's for LOVE . . . not loser. . . at least that's my story and as his mother, I'm sticking to it.


I think Colorado is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Uncle Bear teaching how to BBQ!
Priceless!

This is moi, after nearly 10 hours of travel.

Is there anything better than holding a new baby?

I think not.



Gabriel and CalebI love how cousins can pick up where they left off,


like years haven't passed since they had last saw each other.

This is my family.




Don't'cha just love behind shots?


Especially a daddy holding his youngest son's hand.

Huge thank you to Bo who took my one and only son out shooting.


I'm not a gun person, but for some reason my son has developed a curiousity with them.


I can think of none other I'd trust more to teach my kids how to shoot than one of my brothers.
I am very grateful for that.



Grandpa and Cold Stone.


It's a tradition, not to be broken.




Stay tuned . . . there's more to come.


Love ya!



















No comments: